It’s hard to keep up with the flood of new Ken pics from all the Hayabusa interviews. A great problem to have.
These pics are from an interview at Cinema Cafe, Feb. 7, 2012. The photos were taken by Giichi Kato.
He has the best smile.
Stars in my eyes. All of these = PERFECTION.
Another interview with Ken, all in Japanese to frustrate the non-Nihongo-speaking fangirls among us. I can tell they reference his kizuna311 website and his new movie, Hayabusa: harukanaru kikan, but no more.
How about that last pic of Ken, though? New favorite picture, or new favorite picture?
New FAVORITE picture, if you ask me ♥
* Edited because I can’t spell -_-
Only Ken could smile like that and still look this handsome.
This man is the perfect mix of adorable and handsome. I’LL NEVER GET TIRED OF SAYING THAT.
A photo taken with an experimental Charisma Cam—the more charisma the subject has, the brighter they glow.
Screen capped a major MatureMaleCharm moment: when Ken taps Marion on the arm and smiles at her. My gosh, he’s so adorable.
It reminds me of what Marion said during an interview when asked if she ever gets nervous on set:
‘Yes, I always get nervous, but the only difference is that now I have started to get used to it… No, in reality you never really get used to the nerves. For instance, when I arrived on the set of Inception, I was so terrified before the first take that I was trembling. [Her co-star] Ken Watanabe approached me and asked if I was cold. After hesitating for a moment I answered yes. But he understood very well that it was nothing but nerves. So he took my hand, giving me his energy and his support.’
He’s such a gentleman. And this is so adorable I don’t even know what to say ♥♥♥♥
I remember when I read that Ken Watanabe would be the Chairman in the Memoirs of a Geisha movie: ‘OHMYGOD’ was the most coherent thing I said for about five minutes.
A magazine ad spread with Ken from 2005 - American Express’s “My Life, My Card” ad campaign.
I know that I’ve seen the full pic of this, with the entire horse shown. Still trying to find it again.
I’m used to see him all suited up, so this converse + jeans + leather jacket combo is making me smile like a loon because… just because :3
Also, trying to resist the urge to make a palm joke. Tommy, what have you done with us?
- Saito, The Tourist
Yes, yes, I know this fad is over. I don’t care.
(Note: I did not write any of these. They are either adapted from existing facts about other, lesser beings, or copied outright from other posters.)
- Saito’s charm is so contagious, vaccines have been created for it.
- Saito never says something tastes like chicken. Not even chicken.
- Saito’s personality is so magnetic, he is unable to carry credit cards.
- Saito’s organ donation card also lists his beard.
- Saito is the only man to ever ace a Rorschach test.
- If Saito were to give you directions, you’d never get lost, and you’d arrive at least 5 minutes early. And along the way you’d find a $100 bill that someone dropped.
- Saito once had an awkward moment, just to see how it felt.
- Saito lives vicariously through himself.
- People hang on Saito’s every word… even the prepositions.
- Saito’s beard alone has experienced more than a lesser man’s entire body.
- So has his carpet.
- Saito’s a lover, not a fighter… but he’s also a fighter, so don’t get any ideas.
- Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact number.
- Saito can disarm you with his looks… or his hands.
- Saito can speak French… in Russian.
I know the Saito > Chuck Norris tag is a little risquee, but after reading such list of awesome Saito facts, I couldn’t help myself.
Also, it’s true OOOOPS.
Inception Cast 2010
I love how everyone always pair Tom and Joe together. :) <3
I think this is the first time I’ve seen an Inception cast graphic including Michael Caine (I’m sure there are others, but he’s mostly left out).
This would be the short & sweet edition, but it’s going to be the Ken Watanabe edition instead.
Because today I’m welcoming one single person, here:
And her welcome post must have a dose of this wonderful man y/y. These two gifs are all I have in this laptop (shame on me, I know), but they’re more than appropiate for the occasion. So <3
Inception colour spam - #4 SaitoGreen (wealth, endurance, ambition, greed, jealousy)
Interesting, I never took Saito for the jealous type ooops.